Wednesday, June 28, 2017

R85

Longing
Spiderman
Rug
Love
Society
Huge
Lunch
Good smell
Deception
Choice
Dawn
Long
Sad look
Death
Church
Midnight
Hospital
Room

I felt longing when I sit on my rug. Spiderman was looking particularily happy, though of course, I couldn't see his face - it's covered with mask, you know - but he did feel so happy and filled with love, which is understandable, he is a huge hero of the society he protects. Anyway it was time for lunch and I caught whiff of very good smell, my sister, she really knows how to cook.

You know, she also looks like someone very happy and full of love, but that's a nasty deception. She is a big meanie. And I mean, everyone can be a meanie, but it is always her choice. She would spend long hours of dawn waylaying young men with their sad look and puppy eyes. Then she just breaks up with them, and I bet each of them just dies... you know full death experience, proper church burial and all...

But one midnight she just fell on the floor, noone could help her, we called 911, whisked off to the hospital. I managed to visit her once in her room and she finally didn't look happy. I was so happy for her, she could be real for once...

And now I miss her... sitting on a rug, watching Spidey smile at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment